Parent School Association
We held our latest PSA meeting virtually on the 11/10/2023, you can view the minutes here.
We are pleased to have approved the current funding requests, details below:
- Reception have requested for a theatre trip for all children £588 for both classes - Approved
- In addition, reception years have asked for £618.72 to replace and refresh the carpets. Approved
- Year 1 - Ms Griffiths from Hadid has requested some funds for playground updates details TBC. Approved in principle.
- Year 2 have requested money for a theatre trip - Approved
- Year 3 £1000 to take the kids to the lion King and the london aquarium - Approved
- Yr 4 - creating a woodwork room approx £300 - Approved
- General Art materials to benefit all children - £1150 30 x watercolour sets and canvases and frames for corridors - Approved
- Graffiti Workshop Asst over the term £250 - Approved
A huge thank you to all the parents and carers who have donated time and funds to make our children's experience richer during their time at Chestnut's Primary. Without your generous donations none of the enrichment the PSA funds would be possible!
In addition to our ongoing pupil enrichment we are raising funds for our playgrounds to benefit all the children.
We hope to raise £50,000 to pay for a multi use games area and sensory garden. Please visit out Just giving page to donate!
As well as donating via events, there are a few easy ways to generate funds for the School.
Passive donations (these don't cost you anything!)
We have teamed up with two cashback schemes, so you can help out with the only effort being to install a browser plugin in two clicks, or follow a link!
Just click on one of the images below to get started.
Every class has a class rep. They pass on communications from the PSA and sometimes from the School.
The current reps and chairs are:
As of the July AGM 2023 the following are the PSA Trustees:
Co-Chair: Carly Sandland
Co-Chair: Beth Rae
Treasurer: Sarah McPhee
You can find our PSA Constitution here.